SASIMA BIRTH PREPARATION WEEKEND CLASS
Are you currently pregnant and wondering how you can prepare for your baby's upcoming birth and your postpartum with excitement and confidence?
This complete childbirth preparation class will give you the tools you need to prepare for YOUR blissful birth. Crystal is a passionate birth and postpartum doula who knows the importance of being an active participant in your pregnancy, your birth and postpartum, which is why she designed a birth preparation course full of her best tips for creating a positive experience for yourself, your partner and for your baby!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The importance of preparation
- Choice and rights
- Birth plan or care preferances letter
- Birth stages: What's happening physically and emotionally?
- Hormones: Natures pain relief!
- Natural Pain Management techniques: breathing, relaxation, visualisation, massage, birthing positions, counter pressure and coaching.
- The birth partners role: before, during and after birth.
- Babymoon! How to plan for a joyful postpartum.
- The 4th trimester: Empathy and understanding for the newborn baby.
- 5 hours of practical tools and information for creating a positive birth and postpartum experience.
- All class materials.
- 1 hour lunch! Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or needs!
- Coffee/tea, drinks and healthy snacks.
- Special discounts for doula services, birth photography and breastfeeding consultations!
- List of recommended reading.
- List of recommended care providers including midwives and doulas.
If you can relate to ANY of the following statements then this course is for you!
- You want to learn practical tools to help you during your birthing and postpartum.
- You want to prepare yourself as much as possible for a natural birth.
- You want your birth partner to be an active participant involved in this process.
- You want to learn more about your rights and options as a birthing woman.
- You are curious about breastfeeding and how to facilitate a healthy breastfeeding relationship.
- You are a birth partner and want to learn how best to support a birthing woman.
- You are curious about how the continuous support from a doula can benefit your birth.
- You are looking to meet other women and birth partners!
Price: Kr2400/couple, Kr1900/singles
Time: 10:00 - 16:00
Date: Aug. 28, 2016
Registration Form: http://goo.gl/forms/WiXieRJHoS
Attending this course from approx 20 weeks and onwards is recommended but you are of course welcome to join before if you want to!
For questions regarding registration and payment please contact Crystal (firstname.lastname@example.org)