Birth Bliss: Childbirth Preparation Class
Are you currently pregnant and wondering how you can prepare for your baby's upcoming birth and your postpartum with excitement and confidence?
Birth Bliss is a complete childbirth preparation class which will give you the tools you need to prepare for YOUR blissful birth. Crystal is a passionate birth and postpartum doula who knows the importance of being an active participant in your pregnancy, your birth and postpartum, which is why she designed a birth preparation course full of her best tips for creating a positive experience for yourself, your partner and for your baby!
What will you learn?
- The importance of preparing for childbirth and postpartum.
- Options and rights.
- Creating a Care Preferences Plan (Birth Plan).
- The physiological stages of birth: What’s happening physically and emotionally.
- Birth hormones: Natures pain relief!
- Natural pain management techniques
- Babymoon! How to plan your postpartum for optimal bonding and recovery.
- Breastfeeding with lactation consultant Carlota Carbonell (Nurturing Mothers and Oslo Breastfeeding Group).
- The 4th trimester: Empathy and understanding for the newly born baby, facilitating healthy attachment and a natural continuum.
- The birth partner’s important role! Specific tips for supporting pregnant, birthing and postpartum women while also balancing your own needs.
- 5 hours of practical tools and information for creating a positive birth and postpartum experience.
- All class materials.
- 1 hour lunch! Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or needs!
- Coffee/tea, drinks and healthy snacks.
- 20 minute yoga nidra meditation (sleep based meditation).
- Special discounts for doula services, birth photography and breastfeeding consultations!
- Private Facebook group.
- List of recommended reading.
- List of recommended care providers including midwives and doulas.
Price: Kr2400/couple, Kr1900/singles
This special includes a 60 min private birth preparation consultation catered specifically to your individual situation and needs! This consultation can be done with Crystal via Skype or in-person, depending on availability and location. (Value kr650)
Time: 10:00 - 16:00
Dates: July 03, 2016
Registration Form: http://goo.gl/forms/WiXieRJHoS
Min. participants: 12 participants (This includes both couples and singles.)
Max. participants: 16 participants (This includes both couples and singles.)